We understand how hectic family life can get outside of school—and we can help with that! At LCA, we offer a quality program for families who need supervision for their child before and after school. This applies to students in grades K-8.
Take a virtual tour of our after care space.
What does our program stand for?
We don’t exist simply as a location where your students can “hang out.” Our before and after care program emphasizes personal discipline, social development and emotional well-being, as well as recreational, health and safety skills.
What activities take place in this program?
You can expect your child to take part in:
- Quiet time to work on homework individually or with a teacher’s help as needed
- Daily opportunities for reading
- Opportunities to participate in small group games, which provide basic skills such as
sharing, taking turns, and respecting others
- Group or individual play in the gym or on our school’s beautiful grounds
- Opportunities for daily imaginative play
- Daily reinforcement of health, hygiene and classroom safety
- Opportunities to develop self-discipline through adherence to regular routines and responsibilities
*Homework assistance is available from 3:15-4:15 p.m. Faculty members from LCA are available to assist children with their assignments.
What time do the before and after care programs begin and end?
For every day school is in session, the times are as follows:
Before School: 7-7:50 a.m.
After School: 3-6 p.m.
*Full-day care is available on select days when school is not in session. The program also operates a summer camp Monday through Friday, 8am-6pm during summer vacation.
How do I sign up my child for before and after care?
Parents interested in participating in the program should complete a Registration Form and return it to the Main Office. The form and payment are needed to hold your child’s spot for the following school year. Spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
What are the costs for the before and after care program?
There is a deposit fee of $60 per child for the program – it is due along with the application. $10 of this fee is for registration & is non-refundable. The remaining $50 is a supply fee that is non-refundable after Friday, August 15, 2016.
Daily Fees are as follows:
- Before-School Care: $6/day
- After-School Care (full-time): $14/day
- After-School Care (part-time): $15/day
- Before & After Care (full-time): $18/day
- Before & After Care (part-time): $19/day
- Vacation Days (full-day): $50/day
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Before and After Care Program, please contact the program director (Abby Alletto) at 216.521.0559 ext. 3044, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.